I’ve been playing hockey since I was a kid and I love it. I have informally coached youth hockey and I have two young girls that will hopefully take an interest in the amazing game of hockey. I’m a die hard NYR fan and the organization has always been first class with their charitable efforts. I’d love to be a part of that.
Thank You to My Donors
Long Beach Municipal Ice Arena
150 W. Bay Drive
Long Beach, NY 11561
Have you purchased your tickets to the game?
Date & Time
- Date: Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Game starts: 4:15PM
- Doors open: 3:30PM
- Autograph session (for those who purchased autograph tickets): will start ASAP following the conclusion of the game.
- Are there reserved seats?
No, seats are first-come-first-served. Once seating is filled standing room will open up.
- It’s raining are you still playing?
Yes, game is rain or shine.
- I can’t make it, can I get a refund?
No, there are no refunds.
- Will there be food and drinks?
Yes, there will be snacks available for purchase.
- Where do I park?
There is a first-come-first-served parking lot.