I love to watch and play hockey. Its expensive though. Kids need access to gear and ice to experience the game. Raising money to help them get on the ice is a FANtastic way to promote hockey. Especially Rangers hockey!
Thank You to My Donors
Long Beach Municipal Ice Arena
150 W. Bay Drive
Long Beach, NY 11561
Have you purchased your tickets to the game?
Date & Time
- Date: Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Game starts: 4:15PM
- Doors open: 3:30PM
- Autograph session (for those who purchased autograph tickets): will start ASAP following the conclusion of the game.
- Are there reserved seats?
No, seats are first-come-first-served. Once seating is filled standing room will open up.
- It’s raining are you still playing?
Yes, game is rain or shine.
- I can’t make it, can I get a refund?
No, there are no refunds.
- Will there be food and drinks?
Yes, there will be snacks available for purchase.
- Where do I park?
There is a first-come-first-served parking lot.