Helping a friend for a good cause …. Who wouldn’t want to play with some NHL Pro’s! Long Beach is the rink I learned how to play hockey back in the 70’s… Played many games there growing up in Long Beach and it was actually at the same time the Rangers were practicing there. Still loving the game as much as I did back then! It would be great to raise some money for the hockey community I grew up in. Thanks !
Thank You to My Donors
Roy Erickson III
Long Beach Municipal Ice Arena
150 W. Bay Drive
Long Beach, NY 11561
Have you purchased your tickets to the game?
Date & Time
- Date: Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Game starts: 4:15PM
- Doors open: 3:30PM
- Autograph session (for those who purchased autograph tickets): will start ASAP following the conclusion of the game.
- Are there reserved seats?
No, seats are first-come-first-served. Once seating is filled standing room will open up.
- It’s raining are you still playing?
Yes, game is rain or shine.
- I can’t make it, can I get a refund?
No, there are no refunds.
- Will there be food and drinks?
Yes, there will be snacks available for purchase.
- Where do I park?
There is a first-come-first-served parking lot.