I am raising funds to support youth ice hockey on Long Island and for the Long Island Sharks. I have been playing hockey for over 50 years and I truly love this game. As a kid I was lucky enough to have parents who financially supported me in playing ice hockey. I know how expensive this sport can be and raising money to support youth ice hockey is a way of paying it forward and hopefully providing kids with the opportunity to play this game for the next 50 years.
Thank You to My Donors
Long Beach Municipal Ice Arena
150 W. Bay Drive
Long Beach, NY 11561
Have you purchased your tickets to the game?
Date & Time
- Date: Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Game starts: 4:15PM
- Doors open: 3:30PM
- Autograph session (for those who purchased autograph tickets): will start ASAP following the conclusion of the game.
- Are there reserved seats?
No, seats are first-come-first-served. Once seating is filled standing room will open up.
- It’s raining are you still playing?
Yes, game is rain or shine.
- I can’t make it, can I get a refund?
No, there are no refunds.
- Will there be food and drinks?
Yes, there will be snacks available for purchase.
- Where do I park?
There is a first-come-first-served parking lot.